|18-Nov-2017 05:37:12||RhkTHpRinSZN7h7...||149.061 RDD||Complete||44ae26852fc7129...|
|15-Nov-2017 08:35:08||Ra4yKivog9kWjxc...||170.133 RDD||Complete||92d1b283a38f96b...|
|14-Nov-2017 03:58:52||RjNGHwyWGRDA4jk...||321.310 RDD||Complete||92d1b283a38f96b...|
|12-Nov-2017 21:25:54||RozAZ3p9bsWcX94...||177.871 RDD||Complete||92d1b283a38f96b...|
|12-Nov-2017 03:48:27||RvdeXKV3yihnytt...||183.155 RDD||Complete||92d1b283a38f96b...|
Unlike Bitcoin, which is purely proof-of-work, Reddcoin is now only proof-of-stake. This means Reddcoin is no longer mineable. There are however many other altcoins out there that can be mined - some easier and more profitable than others.
The best way to mine altcoins is to join a mining pool. ReddcoinFaucet.Info recommends MinerGate as they have low fees and a easy to use software solution which can mine multiple cryptocurrencies at once. No computer or industry knowledge is needed, just download the software, click the 'AutoMine' button and MinerGate will starting mining the coin that has been the most profitable over the previous hour!
Want to send your hash rate to the moon? Get a taste of what it is like to mine like a monster and sign up for a free VPS trial.
Find out how!
If you want to turn your coin hoard directly into cash or are just looking to make cash off cryptocurrency trading, ReddcoinFaucet.Info recommends Changelly. They have low fees and a simple, clean trading interface. They have loads of cryptocurrencies available to trade directly into Bitcoin, USD, Euros and Pound Sterling. It couldn't be easier to start trading like a pro!
ReddcoinFaucet.info now rewards regular users with a monthly loyalty bonus!
Starting on the 1st of July 2017, at the beginning of each month 25% of funds forfeited by inactive accounts will be redistributed amongst active users. The remaining 75% is returned to the claim pool to continue funding future faucet claims.
To receive a loyalty bonus, you must have made at least one claim from the faucet in the previous month.
The exact bonus a user is rewarded each month is calculated using the formula below:
l = user's loyalty bonus
i = total claims (in last month)
j = sum of each user's distinct days claimed (in last month)
x = claims made by the user (in last month)
y = number of distinct days the user claimed on (in last month)
t = total funds being redistributed (sum of claims forfeited by inactive users)
For example, if the total funds forfeited (t) is 100 000 RDD, and in the last month there were 30000 claims made in total (i), a total of 1000 distinct days claimed on (j), you made a total of 200 claims (x) and claimed on 20 distinct days (y), then you would receive the following bonus:
80% of your loyalty bonus is determined by how many individual days in the preceding month that you made a claim from the faucet. A quick way to ensure you get a decent bonus is to make a claim every day! The other 20% of your loyalty bonus is determined by the number of claims you make in total. So, to really maximise your bonus you would make a claim multiple times a day on every day of the month.
Please be advised that the actual bonus you receive will be different to the example as it depends, not only on your activity, but also on the activity of other users and the amount of RDD forfeited by inactive users.
For information on why a user is made inactive and forfeits their funds please see below.
To fund loyalty bonuses, it is necessary to free up RDD claimed by users that no longer use the faucet.
If you have not made a claim in the last 30 days your account will be deemed inactive and your non-withdrawn balance will be forfeited. Any referrals you have made will also be removed from the system.
Easy! Make sure you visit the faucet and make a claim at least once every 30 days.
No. You need to make a claim yourself at least once every 30 days in order to keep your account active.
No. Your RDD has been used to reward loyal users of the faucet. You can continue making claims and start earning RDD again - just remember to make a claim at least once every 30 days.